History of the Department
The Department of Automobile Engineering is established in the year 2009 with a sanctioned intake of 60 along with the establishment of institute.
Key points of the Department
- Excellent Placement of final year students
- Above 80% Results of final year students
- Maximum Faculties Deputed for Higher Education
- In-plant Training & Industrial Training Provided for all Students
- Well-developed Laboratories
The automotive engineering field is research -intensive and involves direct application of mathematical models and formulas. The study of automotive engineering is to design, develop, fabricate, and testing vehicles or vehicle components from the concept stage to production stage. Production, development, and manufacturing are the three major functions in this field.
Automobile Engineering is mainly divided into three streams such as production or design engineering focuses on design components, testing of parts, coordinating tests, and system of a vehicle